One of the core features of additive injection systems is that they can be crucial in multiple sectors.
- The aviation industry can hugely benefit from the additive mixing accuracy of these fuel solutions, ensuring the safety and performance of the aircraft.
- In the maritime field as well, additive injection is essential in order to preserve the integrity of fuel due to the challenging conditions you can find at sea.
- This equipment has a significant impact on fuel performance in the automotive sector. As a matter of fact, it can lower emissions by aligning cars’ engines to current environmental regulations.
However, additive injection is instrumental to guarantee specific performance and quality standards’ enhancement. In fact, they can be harnessed to improve lubrication and combustion while exerting an anti-corrosive action.
How to maintain additive injection systems
Additive injection systems should undergo maintenance operations to maintain their functioning standards.
- Firstly, it is important to conduct regular controls to check if the equipment presents any signs of wear and tear. This is vital for pumps, valves, and filters.
- Calibration is another fundamental part of the maintenance process, as it ensures perfect and smooth dosing, preserving the fuel properties.
- Filters cleaning can protect these systems from malfunctioning, and always guaranteeing excellent performance at all times.
It should not be understated how electronic devices and components of the systems should be properly handled, especially in harsh environments where climatic conditions are extreme.